Richie Yates brings an outstanding level of professionalism to the local market, with over eleven years of real estate experience and a bachelor’s degree in Criminology.
Richie strongly believes that an opportunity to represent the sale of a client’s home is an absolute privilege and does not take for granted the trust placed in his hands when representing what is often their most integral asset.
Richie’s personable nature, ‘can do’ approach and his attention to detail are powerful qualities when dealing with a diverse range of buyers and vendors. ‘I believe intensive follow-up, in-depth knowledge and communication are the foundation of facilitating a successful sale for my clients.’
- Agent Associate Level
- Started Real Estate in 2009
- Top 5 Freedom Property Agent in Australia
- Bachelor Degree in Criminology
- Professional Sales Level Achieved
- Multi Award Winning Agent
- Average Days On Market Under 20 Days