Mons 39 Monarch Place
Positioned in an exclusive Mons location, is this modern contemporary home is a functional family design. An impressive residence tucked away in one of the most enviable quiet streets in Mons is situated on almost 2 acres with a bushland backdrop. Your own personal acreage retreat is so close to allow easy access to the best of the Sunshine Coast private schools and easy access to the Highway and the Sunshine Coast Beaches.
The grand living area with soaring ceilings set the tone for the magnificence that unfolds and continues to impress from every room. The large open plan living area opens out to the oversized deck and pool through bi-fold doors blending the inside/outside living. The home is bright and airy letting in ample natural light and bushland views from almost every room.
The home is complete with four oversized bedrooms and a built-in study which could be converted back to a fifth bedroom. The master suite has a walk-in-robe and overlooks the pool.
An entertainers kitchen, with stone benches is complete with a six burner gas free standing stove. The expansive glass windows allow you to watch children freely whilst cooking and relaxing in the living areas. There is a media room allowing good separation and a retreat to unwind.
You have flat useable land for children to enjoy, which is fenced to keep to allow your pets to enjoy the expansive space. There is a shed 6.5m x 6.5m shed ideal for storing a boat or a caravan, with high clearance, or the dream for the Tradie.
Located on a 7493m2 block; this has been designed for effortless luxury living at a level only the fortunate few can indulge in. The perfect entertainers retreat you'll enjoy just unwinding in your beautiful surrounds.
- 6 Minutes to Sunshine Coast Grammar School
- 9 Minutes to Mathew Flinders Anglican College
- 8 Minutes to Siena Catholic College
- 7 Minutes to University of The Sunshine Coast
- located in Chancellor State College school zone
- 3 minutes to Kunara Organic Marketplace and the planned new IGA Supermarket and shopping complex
This is a prestigious property in every sense - location, build, design, and fit-out; buyers in the market for a large family home in a blue-chip position …MUST arrange an inspection.
- Private sanctuary in quiet cul-de-sac
- 4 oversized bedrooms plus office/5th bedroom
- Built-in office with spotted gum timber top
- Flat usable land for children and pets to enjoy
- Bushland where children can grow and explore
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living flowing to outdoor
- 4.2KW Solar Power, Gas hot water, 30,000L tanks
- 6.5m x 6.5m shed with power
Don't delay your inspection or you'll miss out !
|Land Size||7,493 m2|
Janice Nankivell & Petals Waite
|Last Name||Type||Date||Price Feedback||Interest||Next Stage|
|Created Date||Contract Name||Status||Contract Price|
|Product||Supply Due||Order Status||Booking Status||Supply Status|