Parkinson 28 Bellview Place
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac of Parkinson, this home offers you a fantastic lifestyle with multiple spacious living areas, natural lighting and great entertaining areas. Everything you need for the growing family, in a sought-after location.
The kitchen overlooks the dining and family area, extending to the media room and the alfresco patio area. The inground pool ensures that the family will have lots of fun time together in summer.
This home is ready to be occupied right away! The hard work is done, now enjoy the “easy living” lifestyle this beautiful property offers.
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three bedrooms with built-ins
- The main bathroom has a spa bath
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Three separate living areas, including a media room
- Large media room or convert into an extra bedroom
- large open office
- New carpets and freshly painted in all bedrooms and living areas
- Double lock up garage with extra bench space in the storage area
- The home a vacuum maid, active security alarm and is NBN ready
- The property is wired with speakers throughout
- Patio overlooks the inground swimming pool
- enough room to store a jetski or trailer
- Solar hot water system
- Rainwater tank
- Two garden sheds
- Friendly neighbours in a quiet cul-de-sac
- 3 minutes to the Drakes Super IGA, Discount Pharmacy, Parkinson Café.
- 3 minutes to Algester Road Bus stop
- 6 minutes to Aldi Shopping Centre on Algester Road
Great location, just minutes from the Parkinson IGA Shopping Centre, only minutes from the Calamvale Community College catchment, which now offers International Baccalaureate. Close to Private school bus stops and all major Highways, including Ipswich/Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast/airport and Gold Coast.
- Fully fenced 829sqm block
- Rates are $31.35 week or $1,630.40 year
- Urban Utilities are $14.70 week or $764.60 year
- 4.5 km to Stretton State School
- 1.8 km to Algester State School
- 1.93 km to Calamvale Community College
- 1.46 km to St Stephen's School
- 23 km from Brisbane CBD
This property is a must to inspect! Call today!
|Land Size||829 m2|
|Last Name||Type||Date||Price Feedback||Interest||Next Stage|
|Created Date||Contract Name||Status||Contract Price|
|Product||Supply Due||Order Status||Booking Status||Supply Status|