Varsity Lakes 6/1 Lakefront Crescent
The open plan layout showcases the lake perfectly and from the moment you enter you will be enchanted by the views, instantly relaxed and ready to unwind.
The gourmet kitchen will be a delight to work in. Long Caesar Stone bench top, glass splash back, decent pantry and plenty of under bench cupboard space, ss appliances and room for microwave and a double fridge. While you will have one eye on the stove, you'll always have the other on the lake.
The stacking doors adds more space and seamlessly connects you to the outdoor entertaining area, where you will enjoy many special moments with your family and friends.
If the lake breeze isn't enough, there is also air conditioning in the master and lounge and ceiling fans in the bedrooms. Or better still take a dip in the sparkling pool.
The location is made even more special by the stunning gardens and walking paths where families and young children on bikes are connecting with nature. Watching walkers and joggers is infectious and before long you'll be out there mapping your daily route enjoying the sailboats and swans gliding across the water.
The location truly is remarkable and places you within minutes to local cafe's and township, transport, Bond University and Robina Town Centre just beyond.
- Open plan layout with captivating water views
- Gourmet kitchen with stone tops and dishwasher
- Master with own waterside balcony, WIR, Ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with own entrance, own courtyard, BIR
- Pet friendly, gated complex with security cameras
- 163m2, Parking for 2 cars plus lock up storage
- Sparkling inground pool and BBQ entertaining area
- Handy internal access from garage to apartment
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
|Land Size||163 m2|
|Last Name||Type||Date||Price Feedback||Interest||Next Stage|
|Created Date||Contract Name||Status||Contract Price|
|Product||Supply Due||Order Status||Booking Status||Supply Status|