Ormiston 21 Clearwater Street
In-Room Auction - Fiction Bar 16/12/2021 6:00 pm
Presented by the Mr Sell Team
Offering the perfect opportunity to create the home of your dreams, this property has the foundations for the ultimate family home. Alternatively, there is the ability to remove the house and build your own to soak up the unbeatable bay lifestyle.
The quaint home offers expansive proportions ready to transform with multiple living areas and open plan potential. The kitchen offers a spacious area for modern cabinetry and integrated appliances with plenty of bench space while looking out to a backyard. For the entertainers, the backyard offers plenty of room to revamp the pergola accompanied by some landscaping. Each bedroom is generously sized, just needing just a coat of fresh paint while the master bedroom already has its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The main bathroom provides the perfect space and layout to convert it into a breath-taking room.
Ideally situated for convenience, this highly sought after pocket of Ormiston is just down the road from the water’s edge and a stroll from multiple parks. Within a 15-minute walk, you will reach the Ormiston Train Station as well as Ormiston State School while Ormiston College is just a 4-minute drive away. For any shopping or dining options, there is Cleveland Central and the Raby Bay Harbour within a short 7-minute drive.
Please take the 3D walkthrough to truly experience the layout of this unique property.
We have also prepared a property video that shows off this home.
Please give us a call or email to receive more in-depth information about this property including the original house plans.
* This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Fantastic renovation opportunity
- Potential to re-build on 700m2 block
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Multiple living area throughout
- 15-minute walk to train station
- Short walk or drive to schools
- Easy access to Cleveland Central
- A stroll from the water’s edge and parks
Inspect with the Mr Sell Team
|Land Size||700 m2|
|Last Name||Type||Date||Price Feedback||Interest||Next Stage|
|Created Date||Contract Name||Status||Contract Price|
|Product||Supply Due||Order Status||Booking Status||Supply Status|