SOLD OFF MARKET
Thorneside 186 Mooroondu Road
Presented by the Mr Sell Team
This double-story family home sits an 820m2 block that is neatly tucked into a corner spot backing on to a park and bushland, so it provides a very peaceful and private retreat, that is very rarely found.On the ground floor, there is the family kitchen/living/dining area that opens up on to a huge undercover decked entertaining area, a 2nd separate living area, a laundry, and powder room.
Upstairs we have three large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, air-con, ceiling fans and polished floors, and the family bathroom.
Outside we have the in-ground pool with its own separate undercover decked entertaining area overlooking the private mature established gardens, a fully fenced yard, a single garage with extra storage space, multiple solar panels, a carport plus off-street parking under a shade cloth.
With the waterfront and all of the local amenities at your fingertips, situated within the catchment area for good quality local schools, only a short drive to Thorneside train station offering easy access to Brisbane CBD, it is easy to see why Thorneside, Redland City is such a wonderful place to live and has become so desirable with astute buyers.
- A private family home with lots of charm
- Located in one of the bayside's "hottest" suburbs
- Great family kitchen/ living opening onto outside
- 2nd living area, 2 undercover entertaining areas
- A/C to living area & all 3 beds, solar power & H/W
- Mature gardens, fenced 820m block, in-ground pool
- Close to water foreshore and local boat ramp
- Close to shops, schools and all local transport
CALL THE MR SELL TEAM IF YOU WANT THE SAME RESULT!
|Land Size||819 m2|
|Last Name||Type||Date||Price Feedback||Interest||Next Stage|
|Created Date||Contract Name||Status||Contract Price|
|Product||Supply Due||Order Status||Booking Status||Supply Status|