Sunshine West 42 Korowa Street
Well maintained home for over 35 years, vacant for almost 2 years, this home is full of love and in very good condition, is now on the market for the first time, boasting 3 generous sized bedrooms with a separate dining area, spacious lounge and a newly renovated kitchen, bathroom and WC, exterior also features CCTV for security purposes, the rear fence-door leads you to Kororoit Creek for morning and evening walks.
Yes this is the home you have been searching for.
This property sits on a large allotment of (appx) 628sqm land, unlimited potential for a multi-unit development, demolish the existing property and build 3 units, or renovate the existing property and build a mountainous 3-4 bedroom Unit/Double Storey Unit in the rear section (STCA) overlooking the beautiful green and water views during spring and summer time near the Kororoit Creek.
Yes this ONE ticks all the boxes.
- Minutes walk to Glengala Shopping Center
- Minutes drive to Sunshine Plaza & Train Station
- Minutes drive to Primary & Secondary Schools
- Approximately 5.3km to Sunshine Hospital
- Approximately 15km to Melbourne CBD
- Approximately 15.5km to Melbourne Airport
- Multi-Unit Development Site (STCA)
|Land Size||628 m2|
|Last Name||Type||Date||Price Feedback||Interest||Next Stage|
|Created Date||Contract Name||Status||Contract Price|
|Product||Supply Due||Order Status||Booking Status||Supply Status|