OFFERS OVER $1,895,000
Verrierdale 58-90 Dean Road
Proudly presented by Lee Hughes Freedom Property
The best of the Sunshine Coast is here with a rare package of a 16-acre property, two dwellings, and located equidistant from Noosa and Peregian/Coolum Beach.
The property offers two separate homes on one title. The primary residence is a double story, spacious 5-bedroom home with a pool and the secondary dwelling is single-story with 3-beds. The property is partially fenced, backs onto pristine bushland, and lends itself to creating multiple lifestyle options.
Recently rendered and painted externally the main residence is 3 years young, and at approx. 300m2 offers plenty of accommodation spaces on both levels.
The lower level comprises the primary living areas with large, open plan kitchen dining, lounge/TV room, and a sunroom with floor-to-ceiling windows framing the bush backdrop, a perfect spot to relax with a wood burner for the cooler winter months.
The kitchen is equipped with multiple appliances, ample storage space, stone benchtops, and seating for four at the breakfast bar.
Moving upstairs there are 5 generously sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite includes an open living/seating area with views across the property. The rumpus room would be ideal as a large home office.
Outside via the electric entry gate, there's a multitude of features;
• pool with slide
• powered 3x3 shed
• fire pit with seating
• parking for over 8 vehicles
• raised veggie/herb garden beds
• covered outdoor deck with BBQ kitchen
• a two-story council approved kids cubby house with slide, lighting, and USB ports
• an additional gate to a yard area ideal for a tradesperson to store vehicles and equipment
Completely separate from the main residence the secondary dwelling has its own electric gate entry, ample parking and at just over 215m2 is around the size of a typical 3-bed family home. There are two lounge areas, a dining room area adjacent to the kitchen, and three good-sized bedrooms. Feature VJ walls complement the internal space and the sale includes all furniture in this dwelling.
Outside there's a BBQ, fire pit with various seating areas, and undercover space.
This property has to be seen to be believed. Come and inspect to discover its potential and how you can make this your family home, easily accommodate the extended family or opt for the residual income from short or long-term rental, or keep it as an investment and rent both dwellings.
- Ample space for horses, hobbies, trade machinery
- A kids paradise with 5 star cubby house and pool
- Fully equipped and furnished secondary dwelling
- Rental income from one or both properties
- Multiple outdoor areas including BBQ kitchen
- Ample water storage and large solar system
- Home based business opportunities
- Minutes to Noosa, Peregian, Eumundi and Coolum
Contact Lee for more information and to inspect
|Land Size||66,000 m2|
|Last Name||Type||Date||Price Feedback||Interest||Next Stage|
|Created Date||Contract Name||Status||Contract Price|
|Product||Supply Due||Order Status||Booking Status||Supply Status|